The villa is located in a quiet part of Zakopane, halfway between the picturesque Strążyska Valley and the oldest street in town - Kościeliska Street. However, you only need to take a merely ten-minute walk to find yourself on Krupówki, i.e. in the very heart of the capital of the Polish Tatras. Nearby there are grocery stores, a cafe and pastry shop, a pharmacy, a kiosk, regional inns and atmospheric restaurants.
We offer to you 14 atmospheric rooms and a spacious apartment, located 300 meters from the facility.
VILLA MALINOWA IN THE HEART OF ZAKOPANE IS:
- comfort- 14 aesthetically designed rooms
- unique decor- combining traditional folk elements with modern furnishings
- delicious breakfasts- regional products, hot dishes
- comfort- monitored parking, unlimited access to the sauna and a number of additional services
- facilities for children- extra bed, baby bath, feeding chair, playground
- picturesque surroundings- wake up with a view of Giewont and the Tatra Mountains panorama
- helpful staff- ensuring a comfortable atmosphere for all guests
BEAUTY OF THE TATRAS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
A perfect stay in the mountains - both for those who want to relax and fans of winter sports - should take into account a comfortable location, quick access to key attractions and the possibility of rest in a quiet environment, away from the noise of the city cetntre. Willa Malinowa is an ideal place for lovers of mountains, friendly to tourists of all ages - including families with children, looking for attractions for children in Zakopane.